With great intentions I had planned to have all my Christmas shopping done by now. Years past, my shopping was completed by October/November! I've lost the excitement of Christmas for many years; it seems that AFTER Christmas I'm in the mood to decorate, shop, and trim the tree. What's up with that? Anyway, shopping is going well; still don't know what to get Dave, but fortunately, Sara has given me suggestions for gifts.
I did make two small stockings for decorating the mantle, but now I have to put the decorations on the stockings, so another hurdle to get over. As Nike says for exercise, I must remind myself for working on my other activities (finishing a sweater, cutting out a jacket, decorating the house), JUST DO IT! Easier said than done, I say.
Today I'm running with Sara in the a.m., sushi lunch with her and Aileen, then we are going riding. A nice day filled with activities.
Tomorrow I go to the Os to refill their pill boxes. Later on, dinner with Betts. Sunday, riding lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment