
Used sock yarn and painted sock yarn for a little brightness in the pattern.
I'm thinking I just might have enough of a wardrobe of mittens for this winter. On the other hand, I haven't made all the mittens from my book. There's always room for more mittens.
Dave and I went out for dinner on Friday; Dave gimped to the car and did drive. We put the crutches in the trunk, and I had to get them out for him. By the time we ate and got home, he was exhausted. This was the first outing in 2 weeks since his knee surgery. Tomorrow he gets the staples out! I told hin it wasn't necessary to go to the doctor;I have a staple puller at work. Ha! {takes staple puller and opens and shuts it}
Sara and I were going to run on Saturday, but changed our minds when we saw how hot it was going to be. I stayed inside except to take Rome out in the a.m. and again the the afternoon. Sunday Sallie, Sara and I went riding in the early a.m. hoping to get some riding in before it was too hot. Too late! It was hot at 9:00 a.m. We all practiced our dressage tests; Sara video-taped us and I attempted to video tape her with her Droid! It's not perfect, but at least we could see somewhat what we looked like! I need a lot of Help!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment