Friday, July 2, 2010

Let's See....

So, the end of this day can't some soon enough even though I will be leaving around 3:30 to catch the first train out of DC, not to be confused with the "special" MARC train at 2:00. 2:00???? Who can leave at 2:00???? Anyway, if I can catch the 4:13, it will be a good thing. It's the only other express train other than the 5:51, which has been canceled because of the "special" 2:00 train. Go,MARC train!

My boss asked me to send out some fund raising letters for a charity for him today. The ones that had addresses are in the mail, so to speak; actually in my "out" box, which is "in the mail" as far as I'm concerned. The others I have to email or call and ask for mailing addresses, preferably home addresses. Ugh! I don't really like doing this, but that's why I get the big bucks, right? Well....

I plan on going to the gym, doing some cardio, and weight/strength training. Since I took off from exercising yesterday, I have to go today.

Tomorrow a.m. is Wimbledon Ladies' Final Match. I really like to watch the men's finals, but that is on Sunday and interferes with my riding lesson. I will put on Mr. DVR to record the match so I can watch it when I get home. If it is a long match, it will still be going by the time I get home at noon-ish.

Dave is shooting a wedding tomorrow afternoon/evening, so my plan is to get some patterns(one is my Halloween costume for the October Halloween horse show at Talbot Run) cut out. I do have to wash/pre-shrink some fabric before it gets cut, so that should go into the wash either tonight or tomorrow a.m. Then, I can cut out that pattern (a dress). I said this is a plan. The back-up plan could be to do absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment