Tomorrow is the first annual Semper Fi 5K fundraiser. For a race in its first year, it has done amazingly well. Over $15,000 has been raised and 350 people have signed up to run/walk the course at Hains Point. This means we have to get up early to drive to DC and get my number, etc. Sara is going to PA to run a Road Warrier race through fire! I can't wait to see the pictures from that.
Finished the shawl, blocked the shawl, now have to take a picture of the shawl to post. It is the perfect color for the person for whom it was made.
Back to the baby blanket once my pink yarn comes in. It should arrive any day now! I would like to have that done, and it is a quick knit (well, only if one follows the directions properly!).
The Christmas mitten is looking nice now that I have the right sized needles. I may never finish this one, let alone getting the second one started.
No comments:
Post a Comment