Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On the Home Stretch

Today is the day! Dave will be taking his mother home from the rehab center. They have hired a 24-hour nurse who will be living with them and will take care of the cooking, some cleaning, helping Dave's mother in and out of the wheelchair, etc.

Sara is back from her vacation, which she enjoyed very much. Her birthday was yesterday.

Dave's birthday is today.

What timing. Sara was born 12:10 a.m., July 11, and Dave had the nerve to say, Can you wait until tomorrow? I think not.

Not much else to report except I've gotten back to WW since the scale says I've put on a few pounds. I don't really believe it, but what can one do?

Running on the TM lately or working on the elliptical. Just too darned hot to go outside these days. Today is going up to 98 and with the humidity, will be over 100 degrees. No, thank you. I'll stay inside.

I'm still plugging away on the Peggy Straker cardigan, but I'm now on the left front. It's a beautiful sweater, but definitely a lot of work. My blue "plain" sweater is waiting for me to sew it all up. I am not looking forward to that, so I look at it and keep going.

Sunday played around with the fabric I have with the leopard motif on it. Yet another challenge I have put to myself. Why? oh why?

No comments:

Post a Comment