Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Success! At Last at a Horse Show!

Sara and I participated in a horse show on December 2, 2012.  We were reqally excited until we foundout how early we had to get up AND get Smash AND get her on the trailer.  I think we would have been able to deal with her, but another person needed someone to trailer her horse since she did not have a trailer.  See Sara's Sara's Blog - Adventures with Smashing!  It was an ordeal coming and going. 


Here are my videos of the last show.  First test, eh.  Second test, much improved.

Intro A Pleasant Ridge Me

Second Test: 

Intro B Pleasant Ridge Me


There is always something to work on; one movement improves; another movement needs work.  Always a work in progress.

Now, we practice for next year's Spring Season;  I've already re-newed my PVDA membership for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment