Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You are SOOOoo Lucky.

Once again, I have forgotten my journal about the South Africa trip, and in addition, I've been busy at work. So, double luck to all.

The weather was so nice on Monday that I went outside and ran to the Washington Monument and back to the office. Of course, six million other people were outside, too, but I muddled through. As I was running back on the home stretch to the office, I saw a couple "smooching" on the street corner, and I could not resist saying, "Get a Room". The woman laughed as I sped by. I'm thinking it's a good thing I was running because who knows what repercussions could have happened.

So, today is Wednesday, and the weather forecast is looking fairly well. Should be in the mid-60s, so we'll see if I go outside today. I am getting quite annoyed with the TM and staring at the walls of the gym even though there are TVs there. Who wants to watch a) ESPN, b) CNN, c) HLN, or d) TNT with reruns? Anyway,everything is closed-captioned, and who can read all that stuff while trying to run? Not I, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment