I'm going to run outside today, as well, since our weather is sunny and only a high of 82.
The doctor has said that Dave's mother can go home, but she will need 24-hour care. Not sure exactly when she will go home, but Dave is working with the health-care provider to get things started.
My Penny Straker sleeve is coming along nicely; slowly, but nicely. The blue sweater has been blocked; now I have to sew the back to the fronts and sew the button band and the back band onto the sweater. If only I could get my rear end off the couch after dinner and do this, I would be so much further along.
Saturday I will take Dave's father to see his mother at the nursing home for a short visit, then I have to take him home, and then drive to Mt. Airy from Rockville to my riding instructor's farm for a Cross-Country Schooling lesson. One of the other riders is going with me, so that helps defray the costs of the trailering, etc.
Horse show is June 26, so have to get in some jumping to make sure I'm being safe and won't hurt myself. Then, Sunday a.m. is a dressage lesson. I better refresh myself on the test so I don't get eliminated because I forgot what to do.
Well, you can't read this, but there it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment