Friday, June 17, 2011

Work Week is Over, However...

The work week will be over in 1 hour, 30 minutes, not that I'm counting. However, tomorrow I may have to take Dave's father to see his mother at the Rehab Center for only a short while, then take him home, then drive to Cathy's to go cross country schooling for my horse show next Sunday. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Then, Sunday I have a riding lesson in the a.m., and possibly have to take Dave's father, again, to the rehab center.

The wheels are turning well regarding Dave's mother going home. They are interviewing caregivers, someone will be over during the weekend to assess the house and what needs to be done to make it wheelchair safe.

Went outside and ran today. Wasn't too bad; the weather was getting warmer as I ran (duh!); Now, I'm ready for a nap, but for some strange reason, my firm frowns upon one sleeping at her desk. For the life of me I can't figure that one out. A powernap is all I need to get through the day.

Lunch was a shrimp salad with a bit of dill in it. I should have put a little bit more, but I didn't want to take any chances and have it so overpowering that I couldn't eat it. Rest of lunch: watermelon, carrot, green papper, cucumber, and celery with hummus. Lunch's dessert: yogurt with apple and honey. Definitely need that power nap, now.

Hopefully, we will go out to dinner tonight. Not sure where, but it beats cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment