Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update on Projects

Short Tweed Jacket: COMPLETE! Just in time for the warm weather.

Long Herringbone Coat: IN PROGRESS. Outside of coat and pockets complete; need to put cuffs on the sleeves; sew lining and put together.

Jumper: Still sitting as one large piece of fabric.

Slacks: IN PROGRESS. Cut out, but queued up to be sewn together.

Our Fix-A-Test show still hasn't occurred; we have another week and a half before that happens. In May I am planning on taking Smash to a dressage show and ride the Intro A and Intro B tests. I'm not so great at getting her to canter, so I'm doing what I do best - walk and trot that horse!

I joined Planet Fitness near Sara's house so I can go to the gym on weekends, but mostly on Saturday mornings. Dave and I are going to a friend's house for dinner on St. Patrick's Day (which reminds me, I need to find something orange), and I know I eat too much, so I plan to do some cardio and weight work on Saturday morning to do some damage control.

Running - It's not been pretty, but I'm giving it the ol' college try, but what would I know about that? (Inside joke)

Knitting: Almost finished with one of the Christmas stockings; I had to change to DPNs, but they are too short for the amount of stitches on each one, and I almost lost quite a few of them on the train this morning. I have to get my longer DPNs so as not to have to worry about all my stitches falling off and then having to start this part of the stocking all over and I don't really relish having to rip out anything and re-knit on size 0 needles and lace-type yarn. Do you know how difficult that would be?

Guess that's about it; all projects are updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment