Herring Bone Coat - Finished, but not happy with the hem; it was crooked when I sewed the lining and coat together so the wool is sagging; have to undo all that and re-pin.
Christmas Stocking - One done; second one on the needles. This one is going well, too.
NEW PROJECT!!!!!Shawl for the Wedding - I found a wonderful beach-inspired shawl to make and wear at Sara's wedding next year. The yarn I found is a silk/sea cell (Kelp) mix; no wool in this; it's going to be way too hot for any type of wool in this shawl. Order the yarn last week; awaiting the delivery of it -maybe today, but probably tomorrow.
Jumper - Fabric still sitting in the Mood bag.
Slacks - Still waiting to be sewn.
Exercise - Continuing; My left foot gave me some problems last week but it seems to be ok now. I did do strength training last week, but nothing that would have any weight put on my foot. However, I'm going to do elliptical and weights today - just to be safe!
Riding - Rode Smash on Saturday and a lesson on Sunday; the more I ride her, the better I am at getting balanced with her big stride. And a milestone! Actually got her to canter without bucking me off or totally ignorming me! See? I told you it would get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment