Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Weekend Orders

Saturday and Sunday Sara is going out of town with Nick and has asked that I stay at her house and babysit her two pups. Well, one is a pup, the other is grown, but they are all pups. Not a problem, but now that she has Smash, my other order of the weekend is to ride Smash on Saturday and ride her in my lesson on Sunday. What's a person to do? Ride horses and take care of dogs.

To top it off, Dave is going to Florida on Sunday so airport shuttle has been added to my responsibilities of the weekend. I will take Dave and Romeo to the airport, but Romeo will come back with me to Sara's house and the pups. Then, I chill for the rest of the day waiting for Sara and Nick to come home or if they are going to be too late, put her pups in their crates and go home with Romeo.

Today I have strength training day at the gym. What, I don't know, but I'm sure it won't be pretty. That's about it for now. Maybe something will come to me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment