Sunday I rode Smash in the lesson; Sara rode Rizzo. Then I practised my tests and Sara jumped off Rizzo to ride Smash for her tests. And, it did not rain.
Monday we had another lesson; Sara rode Smash and I rode Bella. We warmed up in the ring; i did Intro A on Bella and Cathy liked my transition from trot to walk so much she said she would havegiven me a 10! I will have to keep that 10 for a long time. Sara changed Smash into her dressage saddle and practiced her test. Then, I got on Smash and practiced Intro B. Not too bad, but I did have a few off-balance moments.
Now we wait for ride times for Sunday's show. {chewing nails}. I see that a show is coming up, get excited, sign up for the show,get nervous and then wonder why the heck I signed up. It usually goes away after awhile (like after the show)!
Yesterday I had a bone graft and it was not pleasant. I'm still suffering from the laughing gas; yesterday I spent the entire day sleeping off the gas; i was dizzy and my stomach was upset all day, as well. At work, but needing a nap. Guess I'll go to the lunch room and eat my sandwich and fruit.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment