Had the visit with the doctor; cast was taken off, and I was given a brace towear. I don't have to wear it all the time, but I do when my wrist starts to feel tired. My wrist is still sore, and moving it the wrong way is a BIG mistake. However, it's getting better, and the swelling is not so bad as it was on Friday. I go back to the doctor in a month. Things should be moving along quite well by then. However, I MUST wear the brace when I'm riding. I was able to ride with the cast on, and the brace is not as obtrusive as the cast was.
Sara and I ran a dog 5K on Saturday, which was a race to help fund the local animal shelter and from whence she got her dog, Jack. She also has a dog named Daisy, but Daisy did not come from the same place. There were dogs everywhere, and many in costume (and how many of them really wanted to be in those costumes?). This is why dogs bite!
Sunday morning I went to the gym, did 3.1 miles on the elliptical, went to the grocery store, and then did some glute, ab work from Body Sculpting with Gilad . My glutes are killing me today! I definitely need to kick it up a notch in the sculpting/toning areas, not to mention I'm running like an old lady! Oh, wait! I am an Old Lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment