Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Project Left Behind

Lacy Turtleneck I WAS working on until I broke my wrist.  It's sitting in my living room taunting me day after day.  I tried to knit with my cast on, but it obviously did not work.  The cast dug into the palm of my hand, so that was no good.  Now that my cast is off, my wrist is still a bit swollen andany wrist movement for a long period of time hurts like the dickens.  I continue working on my counted cross stitch and, hopefully, sewing my MOD dress, a red jacket and a black and white dress I have cut out to go together.  I've really been procrastinating - no reason - just haven't gotten my rear end upstairs into the sewing room.

Smash, fortunately, is feeling better, and it looks as if I will get a riding lesson on November 11 only because there are horse shows this week and next week at Waredaca.  Sara and I are going to volunteer so we can earn some Waredaca Bucks, which will tremendously help with paying for lessons and board.

That is all.  Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment