Monday, February 8, 2010

More Snow, Snow, Snow

We just can't catch a break with all this snow! Tonight/tomorrow another 12"-18" will fall upon us. I am snowbound for the duration. I did, however, get most of Sara's mitten finished. Now working on the thumb. Once that is complete, I have to wait for my new order of yarn to start the right hand. I did order too much, but I'm thinking I can make a vest and use the designs from the gloves somewhere in the vest design.

Ran on the TM the other day, and it kept stopping on me. Not sure what is wrong with it, but I'm not taking any more chances. I really don't feel like going 'round and 'round on the belt! As an alternative, I have to take the dog out for more walks. He doesn't like the snow because there is no place that is acceptable to him to do his "biznezz". He, however, is learning how to deal with it. I walk him and walk him, until he just can't hold it any more. There is a way around all this nonsense.


I have to get into the correct frame of mind to work on my skirt. I think after I finish Sara's left-hand mitten, I can get incentive to work on it. I want it done, but I want someone else to do it. I think I'm too engrossed in knitting right now.


Asked DH to take a pic of the mitten, but he won't until it's done! What difference does it make? I do like photos of in-progress. Let's people see what I'm doing, especially on Ravelry. I really like looking at people's progress on their items.

No comments:

Post a Comment