Monday morning rolled around, and I knew I had to get into the office since I haven't been there for a week or more! Got up, got dressed, Dave went out to warm up the car and all seemed to be going very well. We are in the car, seat belts buckled, we back up and CRUNCH! We hit a snow wall. We can't go forward, we can't go backward, we try one person driving, one person pushing - nada.
Dave got the shovel and started to shovel out the right rear tire, but then realized he can't see anything and maybe he just might cut the tire; so, in side I go to get a flashlight! Finally, we get out with me pushing and Dave driving. What is wrong with THIS picture? Had to get gas for the car; but after all that and driving to Greenbelt and having to ride the Metro in, I got to work at 7:30!!???!!! What????
Anyway, back to work, which has not changed since I was out of the office. I'm thinking, why am I surprised it's not changed? It never does and it never will. I did, however, print tons of emails and drafts for one of the clients to put in the correspondence file. Started yesterday and still working on it. The fun never stops.
Good news! My black and white yarn arrived, so I can begin Sara's "other mitten". Yay! I'm working on a lace neck warmer, but I'm so happy I can work on the mitten. Of course, the first one just about killed my hands by using a number 1 needle and worsted weight yarn. But, the results of all that are absolutely gorgeous. See pics posted below.
No comments:
Post a Comment