Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday, For Me and Happy Anniversary to Me (and Dave), Too!

Thirty two years ago today, Dave and I tied the knot. Hard to imagine that that many years have gone by. As Dave pointed out, 11,680 glorious days of wedded bliss!

It's Friday for me, but it won't be fun tomorrow. I have to go back to the dentist to have the stitches taken out from my surgery. Fortunately, it won't take long, and will be painless. Other than that, I have the day free. What to do? What to do? Here is a list of possibilities:

1. go for along walk with Romeo,

2. start (that means actually going upstairs to my sewing room) sewing blouse,

3. knit second half-glove (which I started on the train because I am furious with my sweater - next item),

4. continue to rip out the 249 stitches (and the second color I had started to use) that got twisted on my sweater-in-the-round! or

5. nothing.

So many choices.

Waiting the day out, but it doesn't seem to be going very quickly at this point.

Saturday we will go into Alexandria, VA and walk around to celebrate our anniversary. Just hope the rain holds out, and we don't get soaked. Sunday, cross country lesson in preparation for the June 20 show at Waredaca.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog you have here all your favorite things♥ I use to run and miss it. Maybe I should try to get back on track♥ Congratulations on 32 years. That's a milestone for sure!Enjoy your day off. I know you will make the right choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, didn't see this. I must be blind, as well, as old. ha ha.Liz

    ReplyDelete