Thursday, May 6, 2010

Post Tooth Extraction

Had a tooth pulled on Monday because it was fractured, and the dentist said there is nothing that can be done to repair it. Went in the morning, had general anesthesia; don't remember anything. Dave said he went to the grocery store on the way home, left me in the car; good thing I didn't decide to get up and walk around in my condition.

Got home, remember waking up about 1:00 with horrible stomach pains. Spent the entire day sleeping or in the bathroom. What fun. By 10:30 p.m., my stomach decided to calm down, but I stayed home on Tuesday, too, with an uneasy stomach, but not as bad.

I never had any pain from the extraction; only where the doctor used the needle does it hurt, and my face is still slightly swollen. Now, I have to decide what to do to replace the tooth.

Saturday is a 5K at the Pimlico Race track in preparation for the Preakness next Saturday. We get to run on the race track itself, as part of the 5K. It's for a good cause, the Susan G. Komen Cure for breast cancer. Then, after that, we go to Susie's house for dinner. Hope I can stay awake.

I've spent the better part of my days printing reams and reams of emails for one of my bosses. Talk about not going green! Well, I guess that's why I get paid; I do as I'm told. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment