Update: It's now, Friday. Just have to muddle through the day, and the weekend will be here! It can't come too soon.
5Ks I'm going to run (so far): July 11 - Howard County Striders' Women's Running Festival (the first 5K I ran, so I try to run it every year as my anniversary run); September 25 - Catonsville Fall Into Fitness (Sara is training to run the 10K!; I'll be at the finish line with a nice refreshing drink for her!)
Horse Shows: June 20 - Waredaca Starter Horse Trials; September 12 - Loch Moy Short Course. This is the Sunday before the Catonsville Run.
So far, this is all I have to say. We'll see what develops as they day progresses.
I do have something else to say: I finished the hand part of my half-glove. Need to work on the thumb, then I will start on the next half-glove. Even if I do say so myself, it looks quite nice. It's a bit large, so considering shrinking it a little bit. We'll see after I give them a test-wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment