The answer is: To burn more calories on the treadmill I have discovered that I MUST run at least a 10:00 mile (6.0), if not faster. My goal now is to attain a steady pace of 6.0 and gradually work the numbers up. I could flip off the treadmill, but I'm going to give it a try!
Did some core exercises in the hopes that they will tone up all the flab I have around my middle. This is my anti-Humpty Dumpty Dressage Rider exercise.
Went to the eye doctor yesterday, and it confirmed my suspicions that I need a new prescription. What a great excuse to buy new frames. Hoping to go to COSTCO tomorrow to look at frames and price them out. They have to be cheaper than the optomitrist's office. My insurance only pays UP TO $60 for one frame only. COSTCO will be cheaper in the long, sadly to say. The frames I have now are from COSTCO, and they are quite nice, but it is time for a change. Oops! I think I've heard that phrase before.
Only a few more hours because the office is closing at 4:00 today; my plan is to leave a little early so I can catch the MARC 4:13 train, which is the only express train until 5:51.
We will probably watch the new series (last season's) "Rome" tonight. We have heard great things about it, so it better live up to our expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment