Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eventing Show Over! WHEW!

So, the eventing horse show was Sunday. Sara and I both rode; however, Sara was slated for her first ride, dressage, at 10:15 (?),then she had to wait 2 hours before her jumping courses; I didn't do my first ride, dressage, until 1:35, when Sara started her last jumping course. By the time we waited around for my jumping rounds, it was 4:00. As usual, I was nervous about the jumping, but Team Bella made a clean sweep of the stadium course. Off we went to the corss country course, and Team Bella did another clean sweep!

Results: Sara had an error on her dressage, a clean course on stadium, but an error on cross country; she came in from 7th pulling up from 11th place. My dressage score was not so hot, so I came in from 8th to 7th. Drat that left-handed circle!

I was expecting to go to Michael's on Saturday to get beads for the shawl I'm making; however, that didn't happen and since I'm ready to start the design, beads are now OUT again. I had great intentions, but I'm not that hep on the beads that I'll hold up going forwared with the shawl. Great idea; maybe next time.

Hard to believe it's another year gone and my birthday is in 2 days! Yikes! Where did the time go? More importantly, how did I get so old? It's still old in years, no matter how I actually feel. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment