Tuesday, June 8, 2010

If You Can't Exercise, GO SHOPPING!

Although my bruised body is feeling better, exercise is still not in the picture. So, in order to occupy myself, I went to Dress Barn and bought some trouser socks, which by the way were 50% off! I bought 9 pairs of socks and just as I was getting ready to leave, I saw a really cute jacket that I can wear with the dress I'm making. I had looked at some other jackets, but none of them caught my fancy. I should have kept my eyes straight ahead and not looked back.

Dave went to NYC today on the bus, so Romeo and I will have a quiet evening. I'm thinking of getting a big salad from the restaurant next door to take home for dinner. I won't have a lot of time because I have to take Romeo out for his one and only walk today; I know he'll be ready to get outside as soon as I get there. Then, dinner and I can watch the shows I recorded and fell asleep while I was watching them.

Progress on my cabled fisherman's sweater: I am at the point now where I am binding off and then knitting the "saddle" of the sleeves. Once that is done, everything is sewn together and all that remains is knitting up the collar. It took three years to get there, but a job well done to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment