Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Progress

Lost 3.0 pounds; YIPPEE! still working on running endurance, but I think it's getting better. Went outside last week from my office to the Lincoln Memorial and was able to run for a much longer time than I usually do. This week I'm back in the gym; temps went up to 90 and close to 100, again.

Labor Day is coming up; can't believe it's the end of summer, but with the heat we've been having, some cool temps would be nice. This Saturday I'm going to a Group Lesson at Cathy's. I have to think of something to take. Last time I took French bread and cheese; must take something more inventive this time or at least something different.

Dave's knee continues to mend and he is walking a little better. He has an appointment on Friday, so we'll see if the doctor sends him to physical therapy. Ouch!

Still slugging away at the Christmas shawl. My goal is to finish it, then continue working on the pair of mittens. This reminds me that Betty and I are going to NYC for the VogueKnitting LIVE in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment