Looks as if we may go to Brookside Gardens to take some photos this morning. It's chilly out now, so a jacket is in order. Fortunately, it is sunny out. Will make a report later of our adventure!
Had to rip out the new sweater I started - again. This much be rip-out month for me. I'm still staring at my "chunky" sweater debating when to pick it up again and finish the button bands. I'm almost done, but this "easy" sweater has given me more trouble. Every time the instructions say to increase stitches, it takes me three rows to do so. When I did the button band and put in all the increases, it looked like a ruffle, not a button band. I'm thinking I will increase what I think looks ok. Anyway, Yarn Harlot says it's ok to increase to what you think is appropriate for something like this. I've done it on other sweaters, why am I obsessing over this one? Don't answer that.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment