Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Friday - 5 Days to Rolex

So, yesterday I went to the gym in the a.m. and did abou 20-25 minutes of lower body strength training; at lunch I went back down and because I wasn't too sure of my leg, I did 40 minutes on the elliptical at a low resistance. Amazing how fast one can go with little to no resistance. Today I am officially giving myself a day off. Don't want to get burned out, so a rest day is good. Tomorrow I'll probably take Romeo out for a long morning walk. It will be good for both of us and I'll get it over sooner rather than later.

Time to start making my packing list for Rolex. But, I have to go to the store and get some shorts. The ones I have kind of fit, but if I eat anything, I will be so uncomfortable in them. I prefer looser fit if I'm walking around all day at Rolex.

Tomorrow is riding lesson at 4:30 and cleaning up Bella a bit and packing up the trailer as much as I can - chairs remember chairs.

Ride times are posted: Sara: Dressage 11:58; Stadium Jumping 1:35; Cross Country Jumping 2:35. Me: Dressage 12:19; Stadium Jumping 2:00; Cross Country Jumping 3:00. There is a gap in between, but Sara goes, I go, Sara goes, I go, Sara goes, I go. Then, we are done and have to wait around for scores. Maybe ribbons????

Went out to lunch with Betty to Bravo!Bravo! Had my usual veg omelet. It is really good and somewhat good for me. Went to Dress Barn afterwards and was able to get 3 pairs of shorts and 2 blouses for my Rolex trip. This was a nice alternative to exercise today. I felt really good about my day off. Now, I don't have to worry about going to the mall tomorrow for shorts. I can spend more time working on my packing list and packing. I can, at least, pack my new shorts and shirts tomorrow. Thinking I will take one checked bag and one carry-on, which will probably be a backpack that I can carry around with me at Rolex.

No comments:

Post a Comment