Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exercise Galore!

This morning I went to the gym before work. Did 5 minute warm-up on ellipitcal, then I did inside and outside thighs with ankle weights and with machine, windmills with ankle weights, some crunches with weights on tummy. Now that it's 12:30, it's time for me to go back down and do cardio. My plan is to do wight work 2 mornings a week, then cardio at lunch time. The other 3 days will be either full cardio or a combo of cardio/weights. Must do something to get this old metabolism working.

Closing date for the Legacy Stables show is today; hoping to get ride times by Thursday or earlier. Not sure why I torture myself. I did the dressage show a few weeks ago there, and didn't have any nervous problems. Already, I'm getting myself all pent up for the upcoming show. I'm always afraid I'll do poorly, then I do. Have to change that mode of thinking, that's for sure.

Not much else. Just trying to stay on track with eating, drinking water. And filing....

No comments:

Post a Comment