
Since Sunday was a rain-out, I went yesterday for a riding lesson. The weather was great, the sun was out, but the ground was a big muddy bog. I'm glad the temps got warmer, but I'll be happy once the ground has dried out!
My riding boots were just covered in mud; fortunately, I brought sneakers, but the dilemma was walking from the tack room to my car. There was nothing but a sea of mud that I had to navigate. Donna to the rescue! There were plastic shopping bags in the tack room. First, we put my riding boots in bags and took them off. Secondly, after I put on my sneakers I covered the sneakers with two more plastic bags. The effect is very dramatic especially since the bags don't even match. I think everyone who rides should invest in this new fashion. And I do believe the socks just set off the entire look.
Tuesday and Wednesday were quiet at work; I'm still putting together my training documents, and the next step is to tab it all so it looks professional, well as professional as it can be! One of the senior partners turned 88, so we had cake as a celebration. Always food for celebrating...... I did not eat any cake, so a pat on my back.
Getting closer to quitting time. Another AI on tonight; what a treat; two times in a week. I must get a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment