After cursing and ripping out the right-handed mitten, my attempts at the left-handed mitten weren't going too well. Sunday night I cast on and ripped out three times before everything decided to cooperate with me. And, now that I vaguely know what I'm doing, the left-handed mitten doesn't look as tight, but time will tell when I get into the body of the dog picture. Oh, well, that is life, and no one can complain, but me.
DH took pictures of my right-handed mitten, but hasn't gotten them off the camera, yet. He also took pictures of the gray Alice Starmore sweater I completed. Once I get them, I can post them here, on Ravelry and on Facebook. My friends on Facebook don't really care about the knitting, but it is what I want to do.
Work has been hectic this afternoon; working on power point presentations for Thursday afternoon. Boss says he wants things done one way, paralegal tells me it's wrong. I go with the boss.
Tonight is Idol night and pizza night. If I'm still awake, I'll work on the left-handed mitten. I have to get it done now because I told Sara I would make her a black and white pair to go with her new coat. Stupid me! What was I thinking? Sometimes I wonder why I promise people things like this.
Gym work was 10 minutes on elliptical and about 25 more minutes doing core, weights, etc. Not many calories burned, but my muscles certainly feel the "burn". Ha! Have to keep at it. I read some information that as a person gets older, she accumulates more fat than muscle; therefore, motabilism gets slower and it's harder to burn calories than when younger. Ack! How horrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment