Thursday, January 14, 2010

Horse Show Update

Cathy sent out a tentative show schedule with various types of events: dressage, combo shows, eventing, hunter pace, short course. Depending much on my pocketbook and if I'm feeling confident enough, I would like to do at least one show a month. Alot depends on Cathy's availability, and if she is not available, if Aileen would be taking Cassidy to a show, and I can tag along with them.

Only 98 days to Rolex! Aileen has graciously offered to purchase the tickets for us, and we will pay her back once she gets the bill. This way we will have seats all together, which doesn't make much difference where we sit, anyway. It is nice to be near one another. Looks, though, as if Aileen, Cassidy, Sara, Ingrid and I are the only ones going this year. Sallie has volunteered to be a translator at the "world" games, and she doesn't want to go twice to Kentucky. Donna isn't going because she has other plans; Cathy doesn't know if she can go yet because of work and she is worried about her father's health.

Knitting: Started my third skien on the scarf. I'm very, very close to finishing; only problem then is I have to block it just a tad as the ends keep curling inward. Drat!

Ran 3.25 miles on the TM yesterday at a nice, steady pace. Slowed down only twice, but that was to fix my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment