Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Two Back on Weight Watchers

Monday night on the way home I fell asleep (on the infamous MARC train and dark when we left Union Station). When I woke up, I had no idea where I was and I thought I had missed my stop! I was really panicy when I realized the people who get off at my stop wern't in the car any more. Not to bring any attention to myself, I slowly got up, put on my coat, collected by belongings and slowly went to the train car where I was to exit. Much to my relief, I saw all the Dorsey people standing in the aisle in line to get off! Whew! Almost had a panic attack. Tonight's mission is to: a) stay awake or b) wake up before I miss the stop.

As the afternoon wanes to an end, my exercise and eating regimen has been a success (so far!). I ran on the TM for 45 minutes and over 300 calories burned.

January 6

1.5 pounds down since Monday's weigh-in. Ok, Ok, I know, it all works if one follows the plan correctly and diligently.

Good work out today - elliptical for 20 minutes on Hill, Level 8. Strength training. Just about 200 calories burned today.

Tomorrow is a Department lunch, but I have already figured out what I am going to have. It's really nice that restaurants post their menus online. Now I don't have to sit at the table wondering what I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment