Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday, But It Should Be Friday

I've made it this far; my left-hand mitten is moving along; and I have one more day to trudge off to work. That pretty much sums up the day. After purchasing wool for Sara's mittens, I now realize I should have bought two skeins of each instead of one. Not a problem, I can always order more! I'm anxious to start her mittens, and I'm anxious to start the dragon scarf I want to make.

Last week I bought some fabric to make a skirt to go with the plaid jacket I just finished. The skirt is nice and has a border at the bottom of it. I have enough of the plaid material leftover so I use that as the border and the jacket and skirt will tie in together! Brilliant, eh? Too many projects and not enough time.

Since I'm going out to lunch today, I did go to the gym this morning, abbreviated as it was, but I am glad I went.

Once again, the weather for the weekend isn't looking too wonderful for riding. Cathy is judging on Sunday and she wants to re-schedule for Saturday. Saturday has a 40% chance of snow showers with a high in the 30s. Sunday is going to be sunny, but very, very cold. 52 days to spring and it can't come soon enough.

Doing a horse show at the end of March. I've forgotten Training Levels 1 and 2; better get out my Whinny Widgets and refresh my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment