Here I am, at work, again. Another week down the drain. The good news is I have accomplished quite a bit on my projects. My right-hand mitten is almost finished. It was a real learning experience, and I'm hoping the left-hand mitten will go more smoothly. I'm hoping I've figured out the tension when bringing the second color along and not pull so tightly. Fortunately, wool will stretch, and when I block the mitten, it will become the size it want it to be - at least I'm hoping it will.
If the weather isn't too bad, I'm going to Georgetown to the fabric store to get buttons for the jacket I made. I had all intentions of bringing it with me or at least a swatch of the fabric, but I forgot both. I'll have to wing it; if all else fails, I'll have lunch out.
Saturday right now doesn't have any earth shattering events. Sunday is a riding lesson, then I'm getting a massage. It will be interesting. I've never gone anywhere to have a massage. I'm just feeling sorry for the poor person who has to see me!
Need to take pics of my grey sweater, which is finished and has been worn several times already.
That's it for now. Just have to slug through the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment