Saturday - Horse Show! Ride Times were finally posted and I don't ride until 2:40 and 3:20 - 50 minutes apart. Just enough time to get off, but not really relax after the first ride. Better than 9:00, when the show starts. So, I will go out to Cathy's and pretty up Bella the best I can. I think it will be too cold to give her a bath, which she despearately needs, but I will do what I can. Saturday shows are mostly a pain for me. I really like have Saturday to get ready and not have to run around Friday night getting all my gear together. Such is life and the burdens we have to bear. Not sure where my clippers are; I think they are in the bucket at the barn. However, they are close to being on their last legs. Think I'll go to Target and get some on the way.
Sunday will be a riding lesson with Sara at 9:00! Dave's parents want to take us to brunch, so we will have to go an hour earlier for the lesson so I can get back to shower and leave around 11:15 (?) I think. Anyway, Sara got out of going, and the only saving grace is I will get something to eat after riding.
Leg is feeling better, but still getting twinges when I move from side to side. The front-to-back movement is ok unless I've been sitting for awhile, but at least I'm on the mend. That first step is a real killer!
Knitting Report: I'm at the point where I will change from the bulky yarn to the worsted weight yarn. Unfortunately, because the yarn and needles are so much smaller, I have to increase stitches to a whopping 210 stitches. Better than I thought; I thought it was 300 stitches. Always a bright side to everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment