Good news! My new yarn arrived last night! I am so excited; going to make a sweater out of a bulky purple/green/blue variegated (how do you spell it?) yarn, along with some worsted weight in different plain colors for the sleeves, collar and button bands. Getting new yarn is always good news.
Dave made lamb shanks for dinner last night; I had steamed asparagus and broccoli to go with it. Oh, and a small amount of rice. Dave put too much rice on my plate, but I'm learning how to divide stuff up and push it away and then not eat it. Before I would have muddled through and eaten it all until I was really feeling stuffed! I definitely should pat myself on the back for that!
MARC Train: Today we arrived at Union Station 8 minutes ahead of schedule, which the conductor was sure to announce after yesterday's debacle.
Exercise today: I would like to go outside and run, but I want to save my leg for Sunday, so I will do cardio on the elliptical. Not the same, but at least I'm not pounding my leg into the cement for 30 minutes. I'm going to see if I can make it a bit longer than 30 minutes today. Want to be able to eat dinner tonight.
Work: Definitely a four-letter word. So far, it's been quiet. I do have to work on my training manual that I've been asked to put together to train secretaries in the firm how to file court pleadings, paper and e-filing, proper procedure, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment