OK. Sunday's Cross Country Training is all set for Sera Valley. It is only about 15 minutes from Cathy's place, so we don't have far to take the ponies. This farm is new, and last week I saw all the cool looking jumps. Can't wait to go! And, being the glutton for punishment that I am, I am going to do the Horse Trials at Legacy Stables on April 18 - a show to get me in the mood for Rolex. Well, that's not really necessary, but it's a good reason to do the show. I'll take any excuse.
After we ride I'm putting a leg of lamb in the oven for our Easter dinner later on. The plan is lamb, roasted potatoes, a veg and apple pie for dessert. That's it. No extravagant dishes that are calorie-laden!
I decided that I needed to take a break from exercising today. My knees hurt, my leg hurts and I'm just really tired. Think my body needs a break. Tomorrow, back in the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment