Saturday, March 6, 2010

Change of Plans for Dinner -

So, after studying Famous Dave's menu for a long time and deciding what to eat, Dave picks me up and says he doesn't want to go there because it's too noisy. I said, where do you want to go? He says, I don't know. Well, I didn't know either because I had planned on going to FD. We decided to go to Pazani's off Route 103, where they have good pizza.

Oh, the best part - we get to Pazani's and there is a horde of little girls celebrating a birthday and they are having a great time, but it was loud. So much for quiet. All in all, they were well behaved for 10-year olds. They left while we were eating and we saw them go into the Nail Spa down the shopping center. I guess they all got manicures???? I pity the poor people who had to deal with 10, 10-year olds.

Since we had just had pizza the night before we ordered pasta dishes. I saw Chicken Primavera and chose that. When the meal came, it had a cream sauce (does it usually?) I saw it and thought, "Damn!" The dinners came with salads and since Dave doesn't eat salads, I ate mine and his. The salads were small, so the both of them made a decent-sized salad. The meal was, I would say, OK. I put some red peppers on it and little bit of salt, and it still didn't wow me. Their pizzas are the best things they make. I ate only, and make note of this, I ate only half of the pasta! What self control. I'm finally getting into the proper state of mind. Put the rest into a "doggie bag", but the doggie didn't get any of it and brought it home. Not sure what the point count was on this meal, but it could have been worse. I could have eaten it all AND the rolls they gave us, but I did not. {A BIG PAT ON THE BACK FOR THIS SHOW OF CONSTRAINT!}

Dave has left to go on his photo shoot with some people who are setting up a photography shoot. They are going to Conawingo (SP?)Dam. Apparently, bald eagles go there in the morning when the motors are turned on because fish are spewed through and they just pluck the fish out of the water. Hope they are able to see some birds today.

Breakfast is 1/2 bagel from Bagel Bin; they make really good bagels (or sort of, the knife slipped and it's not really half, but I'll call it that or I will be shaving slices of the bagel all morning!) with cream cheese. After I have that Romeo and I will go outside for a nice long walk. Leg still acting up, so walking it is.

Have a 5K on Sunday in Baltimore for a St. Patrick's celebration. As usual, I will have to wear my Protestant orange, just to make a statement. Ha!

Tomorrow Sara and I have a riding lesson. I think I'll be able to ride Bryce (and if that isn't a name for the Horsey Gay Pride Society, I don't know what is!). He is, allegedly, trained to either training level or first level dressage. There is a horse show on March 27. If all goes well: he's a good ride and Cathy can get her trailer out, we will go to Legacy Stables for a dressage show. I think Cassidy might go, but other than the two of us, I don't know.

Went for a 58:01 walk and burned 166 calories. It was a good walk; Romeo is exhausted! Sleeping already.

No comments:

Post a Comment