It's quite interesting how I get to Thursday and feel as if the work week is over! It's been happening for many years; maybe, I'm a 4-day work week person. :)
There were many cupcakes left over from the Irish Bash yesterday that I took two home for Dave. It was a gutsy thing to do as they both were staring me down all night. I needed to use the small containers I took them home in, so I did taste the frosting on one - hey! it stuck to the lid of the container! What's a girl to do? In place of cupcakes are applesauce and cottage cheese. Better choices for the day. I packed 1 cup of vegetarian chili, 7 triscuits, 1 orange, and popcorn. On the way to work I stopped at Au Bon Pain and they had my favorite soup, Mushroom Bisque. I had to buy some, so I will eat that today and save the chili for tomorrow. Both have the same WW points value, so not a big deal.
My friend, Betty, is having work done on her house. She got a call yesterday afternoon that the contractors opened the door and one of her cats ran out! So far, the cat has not bee found. Unfortunately, the cat is an indoor cat and is probably scared to its last wits. And, she doesn't have claws in her front paws. (Another subject altogether, but not now.)
Exercise for the day will be the ellipitcal and some strength training. Must give my leg some rest. This is really annoying me, but what can you do? I guess, take it easy and let it heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment