Wearing orange on St. Patrick's Day is a tradition for me. I think I do it more to annoy people than anything else. I am neither Catholic nor Irish, and since everyone Irish shows their heritage, so I do with my orange shirt and scarf.
Leg is still bothering me, so today was a 47-minute walk outside. It really irked me that I couldn't run, but I couldn't run! Walking was as good as it got, and even then, still had muscle pain in my thigh.
Nothing earth shattering going on around here. I've started working on our E-filing system which saves our emails into our document management program. This is suppposed to get people to empty out In, Sent, Deleted boxes to cut down on the amount of data on the computer.
We had pho for dinner last night, and as usual, had a lot left over. Today's food was the leftover pho, celery, 6 tortilla chips with salsa, a small salad from Au Bon Pain, and an orange. I don't know if I'll eat the orange.
DILEMMA FOR THE DAY: There is an "Everybody Is Irish Today" party at 3:00 in the office. I knew there would be cupcakes, but just found out there will be small corned beef sandwiches, there is a large bowl of fruit salad, and of course, cupcakes. Drink: Soda, Water, Beer, Wine. It is so tempting, but I am still full from lunch since I only ate at 2:00. Since I'm attempting to keep the food down to a minimum, I don't know if I'll even go.
Did go to the "do"; ate a few pieces of fruit; talked with some people; left. I'm done. I know now that I can overcome the temptation to eat food just because it's there. And, thankfully, I didn't have people forcing me to eat or trying to convince me to eat. Eating is a personal thing, but people think they can tell you want to do.
Oh, saw on the news that a lady wants to get in the Guinness Book of Records as the fattest woman/person? She weighs 700 pounds now and has 300 pounds to go. This just really makes me sick. She'll be lucky if she lives long enough to get the 300 pounds on her! Gross.....with a Capital G R O S S!!
No comments:
Post a Comment