Friday, March 5, 2010

Let's See....

Today is Friday ( a good thing). Went out to lunch instead of the gym today for a much needed break! Lunch was a bowl of black bean soup and a field greens salad. The soup was very good and with the salad, not overly filling.

Tomorrow Romeo and I will go on a very long walk in the a.m. His last long walk was when it snowed last month. I was going to make it short, but we kept going and the next thing I knew it was an hour later! Oh, well, we both survived.


I started yet another pair of mittens with the tan/chocolate yarn I bought. AND, the very bright hand dyed yarn came in with the white yarn for another pair! These are so fast and easy; easier than socks mainly because I want to make knee highs and it takes longer to get the length of the sock before turning the heel, etc. I'm thinking I will start a sweater just so I won't be using FIVE double-pointed needles. Two regular needles would be so tame! Hmmm....

I'll see if I can get a photo of the new mittens in progress. I'll have to get Dave to show me how to do it. I know how to take the picture.... just don't know how to upload to computer.

Unfortunately, my leg is still not perfect! I'm not happy about that and there is a 5K coming up next week! Elliptical is a good thing, but not the same. Sara's ankle is bothering her, so we could both be casualties before the race even starts!

Dinner tonight is Famous Dave's, so I'm already thinking what I can eat. I'm thinking chicken with a small salad (which they say is a substitute for the sides). I had a salad there before which was described as something along the lines of "bbq" and "chicken". When the salad came out, it was a bbq salad dressing! Yuck! I'll never do that again. Another choice: Lemon pepper grilled chicken with a salad (no sides, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment