I don't mind it raining today, but on Saturday AND Sunday? Sara and I have a riding lesson set up for tomorrow at 11:00. Rain forecast is 100%. It doesn't seem if it is a continual rain or if it's going to rain, quit, rain again. Not much we can do until we actually get up tomorrow morning. Ack! Then, Sunday is a St. Patrick's 5K that we signed up to attend. We might be able to tolerate mistiness, but if it's pouring down, then that's another story altogether.
After I did some ellipitcal exercising yesterday I was still wondering if my leg would hurt. For some bizarre reason (and I'm not knocking it), my leg is better. It didn't hurt at all last night, and this morning, it has a different feel to it, but stil a l ittle soreness to it. As a result, I am still not running until Sunday, the day of the 5K. I will get on the ellliptical so I can get cardio in (pizza for dinner) for the day.
Sometimes I look at the food I've "prepared" for the day and wonder if it is enough to get me through the day. Once I count all the points, I see that the points have added up fast. I guess looking at the food doesn't seem like much, but after eating it, I am quite full. I guess our eyes are always bigger than our stomachs.
The HR manager wants to have a St. Patrick's Cupcake Day next week! Ack! I guess these types of challenges will never end. Apparently, Georgetown Bakery (not sure of the name) makes the best cupcakes in the world, or so I'm told. They baked 15,000 cupcakes for Valentines' Day. How many cupcakes can one person eat? Anyway, I think they are on the smaller side, but still, sugar, butter, more sugar? It can't make for a really good choice. The HR Manager said everyone will be Irish that day; I said, can I wear my orange, anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment