Saturday I'm going to a dressage show at Legacy Stables. At first another rider from the barn was going with me. She's a senior in high school, but was apparently goofing off too much this week, so she's not going with me. Another solo trip to a show. Rats! That also means I have to pay for trailering costs/coaching fee by myself. This is going to be an expensive show. I better get a ribbon - at this rate - any color will do!
The firm has an unofficial book club which is meeting today at noon. I forgot about it and did not go to the gym this morning. I was going to bit the bullet and let it be a rest day. Having said that, I realized I'm having pizza for dinner, so the gym it is! I can't eliminate the gym when I'm having Dave's Famous Pizza for dinner.
My menu for lunch/snacks: veg. chili, green peppers, tomatoes, orange, activia with wheat germ, banana (maybe) and popcorn (maybe). Dinner: Pizza!
I'm still working on my self-evaluation. It is a royal pain in the rear end, and what will it do for us? The firm is cutting back on everything, except partner bonuses, so no one is expecting any type of raises this year. Blah!
Official Countdown to Rolex: 27 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment