On the work side of things: Once a year we are compelled to do a self-evaluation, then our bosses get to read it and tell us we don't actually walk on water! I despise doing these things, and I, basically, repeat the same crap I said last year. How does one expand on printing, stapling, hole punching and filing? There has to be a way to make this all sound very executive-like and nobody else in the world could possibly do this job. Granted, there is a bit more to the job, but......
On the exercise side of things I 'm still working on the elliptical waiting for my leg to be well enough to run. I might be doing a 5K on April 11, so I'm not doing any running until I know if I will actually be doing this.
On the knitting side of things, I re-started the sweater because it just didn't look big enough around the armholes. I'm at the armholes and still it looks small; could be the stitch holders since they don't stretch with the yarn. Anyway, I'm forging ahead with it. Needles: Size 15; Yarn: Crystal Palace, Kaya, a bulky yarn. Should go fast (at least I'm hoping so).
No other side of things to talk about right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment