Knitting News: First mitten out of tan/chocolate is almost finished. 3/4 of the way on the thumb and done, done. Second mitten on its way.
Ordered some more yarn. What a surprise! I want to make a sweater out of bulky yarn, which has worsted weight yarn for the cuffs, collar and button bands. Hard to describe. I can scan a picture of it, I guess. I'll work on that later.
Health/Nutrition News: The weekend was a success. Hopped on the scale today and downto 145.5. Yesterday I was 147, so by sticking to my guns, things are working. The core work I've been doing is also paying off. I don't feel so flabby and my slacks/jeans are fitting me better. I refuse to be the the "old lady with the round waist".
Exercise: Yesterday was ellipitcal and core work. Today I am going to take a chance and go outside and see how my leg does. Why does everything take so long to heal? I swear, the older I get, the longer it takes to get better. Then, when one pain is recovered, another one takes its place. Kind of sounds like Simon & Garfunkel's "Cecelia". They say, "When I come back to bed, someone's taken my place." My version: "When I recuperate from one injury, another's taken its place."
Work: We have all been trained on a new E-Mail Filing process. I don't think it is really that difficult; it's just going to be time consuming. Getting the attorneys to do theirs will be a challenge, I'm sure. We've been given 6 months to complet the task and after that everyone's mail box will be limited to 2 gigs. For people who keep thousands of emails, this will be hard to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment